Buying and selling horses is fraught with pitfalls. If you are a beginner to this process, you may want to read up on the subject first.
Buying and Selling a Horse by Cherry Hill is a Storey Country Wisdom Bulletin, full of practical information distilled into its most concise form.
You will learn:
- How to choose a horse that will fit your needs.
- Where to look for horses.
- How to thoroughly test and examine a prospective purchase.
- How to advertise a horse that you want to sell.
- How to present your horse to a potential buyer.
- What kinds of paperwork may be necessary.
- How to price a horse.
This bulletin is only 32 pages long, but packed with helpful advice. Definitely a good choice for beginners.