We have updated our vitamin guide to include country pets, those special cats and dogs that share our lives and help us out around the farm.
In addition to information on vitamins in livestock nutrition, you will now find details applicable specifically to pets:
- Natural sources of vitamins tailored to carnivores.
- Causes of vitamin deficiency unique to cats and dogs.
- Symptoms that pets are unlikely to share with livestock.
- Causes and symptoms of toxicity specific to small animals.
- Medicinal uses of vitamins that have been successful in pets.
The usual cautions apply. Content regarding medical conditions and treatment is provided for general information purposes only, and is not to be construed as legal, medical, or professional advice. Please consult your veterinarian for advice regarding your specific animal’s needs.