Both adults and young people can enjoy making their own greeting cards, and Homemade Cards by Charlene Kennell offers great tips and inspirations:
- How to find useful but inexpensive supplies.
- How to use the elements of card design to advantage.
- How to add special embellishments that will make each card unique.
- How to choose a message that will touch someone’s heart.
- How to make envelopes that will fit unconventional cards.
Along the way you will find examples, illustrations, and patterns galore to get you thinking out of the box.
Great for those who love homemade crafts, and also an excellent choice for creative children. A little booklet, but a good one!