Get ready for spring! It’s time to plan new projects, start a garden, and get outside to enjoy nature.
- Start a new garden or orchard.
- Plan your farm water system.
- Take on the 5-minute brainstorming challenge.
- Learn more about growing your favorite vegetables.
- Learn about the breeding birds of Kansas.
- Start a farm journal.
- Find creative uses for all those extra eggs.
- Discover the power of humus.
- Become a weather wizard.
- Revisit your favorite gardening resources.
Published by hsotr
Four-time author Michelle Lindsey owns and operates Homestead on the Range, an independent publisher dedicated to helping Kansans and others around flyover country achieve an abundant country lifestyle. She is a serious history enthusiast, specializing in Kansas, agriculture, and the American West. When not pursuing hobbies ranging from music to gardening to birdwatching, she can usually be found researching or writing about her many interests.
View all posts by hsotr