Gardening on a budget doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice looks or taste!
The Dirt-Cheap Green Thumb: 400 Thrifty Tips for Saving Money, Time & Resources In and Around the Garden by Rhonda Massingham Hart will show you how to make the most of your gardening dollars, while still enjoying a beautiful and productive garden. These tips will improve your efficiency every step of the way, from choosing your garden site to using the harvest.
Learn how to:
- Improve your soil without needless expense.
- Buy tools—not toys.
- Select plants that will thrive in your unique circumstances.
- Keep your plants in peak health.
- Create an attractive landscape without breaking the bank.
- Store rainwater for when you need it most.
- Save seeds for next year.
- Prevent waste at harvest time.
- And much more!
The Dirt-Cheap Green Thumb is not a comprehensive how-to book on gardening—it’s more of a tool to spark your creativity. If you are struggling with ways to save either time or money around your garden, give it a try.