The Family Garden Journal published by Homestead on the Range is now better than ever!
We have released a new compact edition that is easier to carry, but still contains plenty of room for logging your family’s daily plans, observations, and harvests.
Develop your green thumb while creating a keepsake:
- Start by planning for success with our Step-by-Step Gardening Guide.
- Check items off of your shopping list as you collect seeds for the growing season.
- Mark each plant’s space on your garden map.
- Build a customized schedule to ensure that each seed makes it into the ground at the proper time.
- Divide the work among several family members with one handy table.
- Build your own gardening manual with attractive reference pages and a 366-day journal—now in a handy, compact size.
- Find out with the turn of a page which plant varieties were your favorites, which pest control methods worked best, and how much produce you harvested.
Along the way, you will enjoy inspiring quotes, practical gardening tips, and beautiful black-and-white nature photography. And there’s still room for your family’s sketches, photos, and pressed flowers!
By the end of the year, you will have created an invaluable reference book, tailored to your unique needs and growing conditions. But that’s not all—your family will be able to look back on a year of shared gardening memories. Your completed journal will become not just a book, but a cherished keepsake.
Learn more here.