Are you ready for fall? Spend a little time watching the birds, caring for the animals, and stocking the pantry.
- Invest in a dog owner’s home veterinary handbook.
- Feed your backyard birds.
- Discover why people built round barns.
- Stock up for the winter.
- Learn about pH.
- Weigh the pros and cons of draft animals.
- Explore the K-State weather data library.
- Open up the breeding toolbox.
- Find out how to raise chickens.
- Do the Lord’s work in the Lord’s way.
Published by hsotr
Four-time author Michelle Lindsey owns and operates Homestead on the Range, an independent publisher dedicated to helping Kansans and others around flyover country achieve an abundant country lifestyle. She is a serious history enthusiast, specializing in Kansas, agriculture, and the American West. When not pursuing hobbies ranging from music to gardening to birdwatching, she can usually be found researching or writing about her many interests.
View all posts by hsotr