The battle against anxiety starts in the mind, and Anxious for Nothing by Dr. John MacArthur can help you win the victory.
Working from Scripture, Dr. MacArthur points out, explains, and illustrates the thoughts that we should and should not allow into our minds. We can learn:
- How to take a balanced view of trust.
- How Christians can help build up anxious brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Why it is important to avoid complaining about our situation.
- Why we should be content in every circumstance.
- What Psalms we can turn to when we need help.
Learning key passages of Scripture is important to quelling anxious thoughts. If you need help, give this one a try and find out how to feed your thoughts on God’s Word.