After noting the similarity between the two verses (“Your faith has saved you,” and, “Your faith has made you whole”), Spurgeon examines the text to find the answers to three questions:
- What was it that saved the two people in these texts?
- What kind of faith saved them?
- What does this teach us about faith?
Along the way, we will discover many truths:
- The importance of faith.
- The foundation of faith.
- Similarities in the way faith works in all Christians.
- Differences in the way faith works in all Christians.
- The certainty of salvation where faith is present.