Still looking for fun and educational activities for the children? Share a laugh!
Today only (Friday, May 8), the eBook edition of The Worst Jokes I Know (and I Know a Lot!): 101 Funny Bone Ticklers For Jokesters of All Ages by B. Patrick Lincoln is available for only $2.99. This book offers clean jokes and puns that are suitable for the whole family.
Young readers will learn the answers to questions such as these:
- Why is it inadvisable to read the contents of this book to an egg?
- Why was the ground delighted with the earthquake?
- And why did the chicken really cross the road?
From the introduction:
Reading and sharing jokes helps children:
– Develop a sense of humor.
– Develop their logic skills.
– Expand their vocabulary.
– Look at things from various perspectives.
– Understand subtlety.
– Lighten up and not take things too seriously.
As an added bonus, the eBook version offers quirky color illustrations and can be downloaded to your Kindle or other reading device instantly (no shipping delays).
If your family needs an excuse to laugh, give this one a try.
Free sample pages are available.