5 Needs and 40 Breeds for Selecting Cattle That Fit Your Purpose
by Michelle Lindsey
Ready to take the confusion out of selecting the right cattle breed for your family?
When you start by assessing the five needs of every future cattle owner, choosing between the many breeds of cattle available today suddenly becomes much easier!
This book will walk you through the process of defining your expectations and then arm you with key information on 40 common cattle breeds. With a little research, you will know:
- Whether to choose purebred or crossbred cattle.
- What genetic, geographical, and historical types of cattle are best suited to your purpose.
- Which beef, dairy, or dual-purpose breeds are most likely to succeed on your homestead, farm, or ranch, no matter how big or small.
Once you have picked a few favorite breeds, we’ll even show you where to go to find more information.
Grab a pen and a piece of paper and start crafting your cattle-raising dreams today!
- ISBN-13 (Paperback): 978-0997526134
- ISBN-13 (eBook): 978-0997526141
- Pages: 144
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
Practical Country Living: Book 1