10 Steps to Healthy Plants and Nutrient-Rich Food
by Michelle Lindsey
Healthy, nutrient-rich food starts with vibrant soil. You can build that vibrant soil in your backyard in 10 steps.
Improving Your Garden Soil will help you create a customized soil improvement plan. In 10 easy steps, you will:
- Assess your current soil.
- Plan your soil improvement project.
- Build soil depth.
- Eliminate toxins, diseases, and pests.
- Balance the air and moisture in the soil.
- Charge up the soil battery.
- Balance soil nutrients.
- Build organic matter and humus.
- Build a soil community.
- Maintain healthy soil.
Reach your goal of growing nutrient-rich produce using natural methods.
It’s time to reap a healthier, more flavorful harvest. Dig in!
- ISBN-13 (Paperback): 978-0997526172
- ISBN-13 (eBook): 978-0997526189
- Pages: 165 pages
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
About the Author
Author Michelle Lindsey owns and operates Homestead on the Range, an independent publisher dedicated to helping others achieve an abundant country lifestyle. Learn more >>