New Compact Size!
The Family Garden Journal
A Keepsake of Daily Plans, Observations, and Harvests
by Michelle Lindsey
Develop your green thumb while creating a keepsake!
The Family Garden Journal offers an effective way to make the most of your learning experience in the garden, empowering you to become a true green thumb. Hundreds of carefully designed and tested pages will give you room to plan and observe your garden, every day of the year:
- Start by planning for success with our Step-by-Step Gardening Guide.
- Check items off of your shopping list as you collect seeds for the growing season.
- Mark each plant’s place on your garden map.
- Build a customized schedule to ensure that each seed makes it into the ground at the proper time.
- Divide the work among several family members with one handy table.
- Build your own gardening manual with attractive reference pages and a 366-day journal—now in a handy, compact size.
- Find out with the turn of a page which plant varieties were your favorites, which pest control methods worked best, and how much produce you harvested.
Along the way, you will enjoy inspiring quotes, practical gardening tips, and beautiful black-and-white nature photography. And there’s still room for your family’s sketches, photos, and pressed flowers!
By the end of the year, you will have created an invaluable reference book, tailored to your unique needs and growing conditions. But that’s not all—your family will be able to look back on a year of shared gardening memories. Your completed journal will become not just a book, but a cherished keepsake.
- ISBN-13: 978-0997526103
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: 2nd
- Pages: 466
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 9.25″