New Compact Size!
The Family Garden Journal
A Keepsake of Daily Plans, Observations, and Harvests
List Price: $24.95
Develop your green thumb while creating a keepsake!
The Family Garden Journal offers an effective way to make the most of your learning experience in the garden, empowering you to become a true green thumb. Hundreds of carefully designed and tested pages will give you room to plan and observe your garden, every day of the year:
- Plan for success with the “Step-by-Step Gardening Guide.”
- Check items off of your shopping list as you collect seeds for the growing season.
- Mark each plant’s place on your garden map.
- Build a customized planting and transplanting schedule suited to your regional climate.
- Divide the work among several family members with one handy table.
- Build your own gardening manual with attractive reference pages and a 366-day journal—now in a handy, compact size.
- Find out with the turn of a page which plant varieties were your favorites, which pest control methods worked best, and how much produce you harvested.
Along the way, you will enjoy inspiring quotes, practical gardening tips, and beautiful black-and-white nature photography. And there’s still room for your family’s sketches, photos, and pressed flowers!
On January 1, you will have a valuable garden planner by your side, waiting to help you create your best garden ever. By December 31, you will have created your own reference book, tailored to your unique needs and growing conditions. But that’s not all—your family will be able to look back on a year of shared gardening memories, preserved in a cherished keepsake.
The concept for this journal was first tested in 2014, and it has been used in the real world of gardening annually since its publication. It has proven itself indispensable for planning and invaluable for recording essential gardening information. The Family Garden Journal is equally suited to vegetable or flower gardening and lends itself well to most gardening techniques.
- ISBN-13: 978-0997526103
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: 2nd
- Pages: 466
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 9.25″