101 Funny Bone Ticklers For Jokesters of All Ages
by B. Patrick Lincoln
“…provides a new twist on some old classic jokes, while including a few originals—all told in a bit of a different, yet engaging, way.” —DIYHomeschooler.com
Connect generations with the gift of good clean humor!
- Why is it inadvisable to read the contents of this book to an egg?
- Why was the ground delighted with the earthquake?
- And why did the chicken really cross the road?
At last—a supply of clean jokes for the whole family! Young jokers (cards, you might say) will learn 101 side-splitting riddles and funny bone ticklers, all in a small, illustrated book made to be shared. Jokesters of all ages will enjoy trying out corny wordplay on their family, friends, and pun pals.
These clean jokes and riddles are suitable for children ages 4 through 104. After all, you’re never too old for a good joke.
Share a laugh!
- ISBN-13 (Paperback): 978-0997526110
- ISBN-13 (eBook): 978-0997526127
- Pages: 62
- Dimensions: 5.5″ x 8.5″